This policy applies if you have dealings with Raptor International (member, customer, employee) or use any of our services, visit our website, email, call or write to us.
Who are ‘we’?
In this policy, whenever you see the words ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, it refers to Raptor International.
Raptor International carries on a range of commercial trading activities to generate income for the Raptor International including the provision of services and the delivery of training.
What personal data do we collect?
Your personal data (any information which identifies you, or which can be identified as relating to you personally for example, your name, address, phone number, email address) will be collected and used by us. We’ll only collect the personal data that we need.
We collect personal data in connection with specific activities such as registration or membership requests, placing an order, booking training, ordering a service, employment etc.
You can give us your personal data by filling in forms on our website, by registering to use parts of our website, participate in discussion boards, through our other social media sites, entering a competition, promotion or survey or by corresponding with us (by phone, email or by joining as a customer).
This personal data you give us may include name, title, address, date of birth, age, gender, employment status, demographic information, email address, telephone numbers, personal description, photographs, usernames, passwords and CCTV images if you visit our premises.
Personal data provided by you
This includes information you give when interacting with us, for example joining or registering, placing an order or communicating with us. For example:
- Personal details (name, date of birth, email, address, telephone, and so on)
- Your opinions and attitudes about Raptor International, activities and interests, and your experiences of Raptor International
We may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and if you access our website via your mobile device we may collect your unique phone identifier
- Information about your visit, including, but not limited to the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) and query string, clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as but not limited to, scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number
- Information about your purchases including but not limited to revenue figures, the types of products purchased, membership application ID, purchase ID, and Renewal ID.
- The terms that you use to search our website
Information we generate
We conduct research and analysis on the information we hold, which can in turn generate personal data. For example, by analysing your interests, we may be able to build a profile which helps us decide which of our communications are likely to interest you. We may then use such information for profiling and targeted advertising, including giving you more relevant digital content.
Information from third parties
We may buy external data (e.g. census data) and combine it with your personal data at an aggregated level to build profiles which help us work out what you’re most likely to want to hear from us.
How we use your personal data
We’ll only use your personal data on relevant lawful grounds as permitted by the relevant national regulations for the country you live in.
Personal data provided to us will be used for the purpose or purposes outlined in any fair processing notice in a transparent manner at the time of collection or registration where appropriate, in accordance with any preferences you express. If asked by the police, or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities, we may need to provide your personal data.
Your personal data may be collected and used to help us deliver our services or complete your order or request. Below are the main uses of your data which depend on the nature of our relationship with you and how you interact with our various services, websites, social media sites and activities.
Your privacy is important to us, so we’ll always keep your details secure. We’d like to use your details to keep in touch about things that may matter to you.
If you choose to hear from us we may send you information based on what is most relevant to you or things you’ve told us you like. We may also show you relevant content online.
We’ll only send these to you if you agree to receive them. If you agree to receive marketing information from us you can change your mind at a later date.
However, if you tell us you don’t want to receive marketing communications, then you may not hear about things that may be of interest to you.
Personal data provided to us may also be profiled to help us with advertising targeting. For example, your data may be used to ensure we don’t serve you online membership advertisements for products you have already purchased. Or, we may use your personal data to find online users with a similar profile to yourself who may be interested in our products or services.